Aim of the fellowship
The aim of the postdoctoral fellowship is to enable young scientists, whose eligibility for the receipt of their PhD/MD degree has been certified, in the five past years, to undertake scientific research under the guidance of a senior scientist. The advanced training is aimed at further advancement of the postdoctoral fellow, to expand and diversify their knowledge and experience in research and train them to serve as a researcher within the academy or beyond.
Finding a Postdoctoral supervisor
- A list of senior academic faculty in the requested research filed that can supervising post-doctoral fellow at Bar-Ilan University is on the Department or/and the Faculty website.
- Panorama Booklet from the Research Authority.
Applying for Postdoctoral Fellowship
For applying on the registration form, it is mandatory to attach:
- Copy of Passport.
- The candidate’s CV including list of publications, if any.
- One of the three documents (the latest of them): Confirmation of submitting your dissertation or Certification of Eligibility for a Ph.D. or Diploma of Ph.D.
- At least one letter of recommendation.
- Confirmation from the supervisor that he/she agree to supervise the postdoctoral fellowship.
- Confirmation from the candidate and supervisor that they have read the policy and that they agree with all its provisions and terms.
- A medical insurance during staying in Israel.
תאריך עדכון אחרון : 16/05/2022